Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Short Post of Pride

Just cause I keep bragging to everyone I know, I figure I should brag here, too :)  This weekend my sweetie ran in a 10k as a part of our local marathon, the Trapline Marathon.  He beat his goal time and came in 12th out of 138 runners!  I was pumped to meet him at the finish line, as well as witness all of the other runner's achievements.

Here is a pic of him crossing the finish line.  Note that the clock says "2:49:52".  His time was 49:52, the 2 hours was the start of the full marathon.


I don't think I could be prouder :)  Way to go, my love! 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!! What an achievement, no wonder you're proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I think pie is called for!!! :) L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks folks! Laurie, as a fellow Canadian, you know it was Thanksgiving this weekend, so I guess you can say some pie was consumed :) Okay, a lot of pie was consumed! I had my fave, lemon meringue AND some pumpkin :D AND, leftover lemon meringue last night as well. All is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lemon meringue – yum!! I just had pumpkin. I shouldn't say "just," since I love pumpkin, but lemon meringue, too? That would have been awesome...!

    :) L

    ReplyDelete