Monday, January 11, 2010

Practicing Patience

I don't think I ever would have qualified as a "patient" person. And, that is no more truer than now. When you are trying NOT to get pregnant, you think you ovulate waaaayyyy too often. When you ARE trying to get pregnant, all you can think is, "once a month???? I have to wait a whole month?!?!?!? ARGH!!!!!!"

In better news (and to distract myself), my RA has taken an upswing again today. I must say, I feel alright :) I did have a pretty big flare last week, which I am blaming on the bipolar weather we have been experiencing in Labrador. It really seems as though stopping the mtx has not had too big of an effect on my system, and also that maybe the humira is starting to kick in. I still don't know if I am up for a snowshoe....but I have hope :)

Oh! And, I am starting a conversational beginners French class tonight! I'm finally doing something it!

Okay, I'm glad that I just reminded myself that there is plenty going on in my life, other than trying to have a kid :)

1 comment:

  1. Bonne chance avec tes classes! J'ai hâte de parler en français avec toi! :)

    ReplyDelete