Monday, March 8, 2010

Back in the Labrador Groove

Well, this has certainly been a long two weeks!  I've just returned from my second trip to the Island in two weeks and am totally bushed.  My sweetie is finally (fingers-crossed) getting home today after a month long absence.  I cannot tell you what a happy woman I am :)

I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of my blog, as well as catching up with all of you!  I'm feeling a little withdrawal from my usual blog lovin'.  So, look out everyone!  I will be doing some major reading and commenting on all of your blogs!  Can't wait to see what's going on with everyone!

On another note, it's International Women's Day!! Remember, "Feminism is the radical notion that women are people" * .  Imagine that. 

*Charlis Kramarae and Paula Treichler

No comments:

Post a Comment