1. Tentative surgery date of march 30th. Come on already!! I need me a new hip, like, five months ago.
2. Still not too bored, which is impressive as I have been off work since September. I've learned just how much t.v. I can watch (a lot). Fortunately I've recently challenged myself on a new website I've joined to read 30 books this year. Which simultaneously sounds like a lot and not very much.
3. Speaking of joining new websites, I've joined Pinterest (OMG, so addictive!!), twitter (less addictive), and Goodreads (take over my life why don't you?). Social media much??
4. I shaved my damn legs for the first time in MONTHS. I don't really care, but it was pissing me off because I couldn't. I got a wicked shower seat for my birthday that makes me a happier, and cleaner, person.
5. Oh yeah, Dom broke his RIGHT hand a month ago, so we only have three good legs and three good arms between us. And, I'm labelling my arms as "good" as I can technically use them: unlike my right leg and Dom's right hand. It's been a real fun month. We are a pathetic couple right now. He had to travel by plane for surgery and everything. With me as an escort. Yeah.
6. We've had the best winter in a few years up here in Labrador. And a good winter is here is lots of fluffy snow and blinding sun. Except I rarely leave the house, never mind snowshoeing or ski-dooing. And, with Dom's hand, the relentless snow has really made us rely on family and friends to constantly shovel us out.
What's new with you folks? I'm a little out of the loop!