Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Week 2

Some thoughts after my first full week of sick leave:

1. Bra-less-ness.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhh :)

2. Netflix, how I love thee.  Thank you for indulging me in all the movies that Dom hates.  Time to catch up on my horrors/thrillers!

3.  I just realized, despite not working, I do have my own uniform.  It goes like this:  sweatpants, t-shirt, slippers, bra optional.

4.  Man, I love my couch!

5.  Wow, I can kill time like nobody's business.  I can't believe I thought I'd be bored!!

4 comments:

  1. I love these! We are more alike than I thought. I consider the day successful if I don't have to get out of my pj's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, being a master of the art of time-suckage is no small feat. I hope you're enjoying bralessness, and we should talk soon! Are you free tomorrow morning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you have this opportunity to rest and take good care of yourself, Pony! You made me chuckle with your description of your "uniform." I hope Weeks 3 and 4 are equally as relaxing and stress-free, and that your bad flare is easing away, finally. Sending my best your way in beautiful Labrador...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this post finds you well & healing. I will keep you in my prayers & I just wanted you to know I was thinking of you. Huggers. Tammy

    ReplyDelete